Please make all submissions by email
Submissions will consist of papers (full text required) to the following email addresses:
1. The Conference Coordinator will conduct the Paper Review and announce the review results on the conference website on May 16, 2010.
Authors of accepted papers will be notified by email.
2. Paper Submissions must contain the full text and be written in English by MSWORD from the left to the right using A4 paper. Paper length is limited to 15 pages. Attach a cover page with detailed contact information including name, title, affiliation, mail and email address, phone or cell, and fax numbers.
Note: Proposals for panel discussions and symposium of specific topics will also be considered.
3. Paper Proposals will be sent to two referees for blind review for Acceptance or Rejection.
4. All accepted papers will be published in The Conference Proceeding, with an ISBN number, and will be distributed at the conference. Authors will also be encouraged to publish their papers in The International Journal of Organizational Innovation. Awards for "Outstanding Papers" will be made.
5. Only persons with paid conference registration will be allowed to enter the conference sessions and will receive the Conference Proceedings and other materials.